Tuesday 9 July 2013

On Yer Bike

I weighed: 65.1kg - up 0.3kg on last week.

BMI: 23.9

I felt: A lot less stressed about my weight having gone up than I might be. I almost didn't weigh myself as my digestion has been a bit off, so I expected to weigh a bit more. And I'm still down over 1.5kg on my first weight 4 weeks ago. We'll see how it goes...


I thought: About exercise and heat. On the one hand, I can't practice yoga if it's too cold to start. Yet working out in the sweltering, humid heat we're having right now isn't much fun, either, even if it does at least mean I'm not shivering and my muscles warm up easily.


I slept: 7 1/2 hrs in 3 chunks.

I worked out:  45 minutes static bike, 16 minutes stretch/abs.

I ate:  84g choc chip cookies.

I am grateful for:  The coolness of our basement.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your loss! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am trying to keep in mind, that it's a loss still overall...

      Delete