Saturday 20 July 2013

Awful Editing


I felt: Tired. This time, it was the sudden cold that got to me - I know, I'm never happy *doh*

I thought: About how life changes. Sometimes in ways we life, other times not. As with many people, I'm not sure I'm very good at coping with change. There's a lot that seems likely to happen soon, and I keep wondering if there's some way I can stop it. Yeah, like I can tell the tides not to turn...

I slept: 6 1/2 hours in 3 chunks - meh.

I worked out:  46 minutes of Step with the original Reebok step workout. I had this back in the day, and quite enjoyed it. I got it again as a freebie when I got a new reebok step. Unfortunately, this version has been edited dreadfully! About 24 minutes in, the sound hitched, and from then on was about 20 seconds behind the visuals. It stayed like that until 4 minutes before the end! I made it through, partly just following what I could see (though it was tough as a large portion of that section was done on the back end of the step, so side on to the TV), and partly as it's very simple choreography. However, I've decided it is not worth the hassle, and have chucked it :(

I ate:  75g ginger biscuits, 60g choc fudge brownie frozen yoghurt.

I am grateful for:  Blankets.

4 comments:

  1. It was cold in London???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, cold in a relative way. Other nights, it hasn't gone below 22 degrees, whereas that night it went down to at least 17, and I had taken the duvet off the bed. So, not cold, but I wasn't prepared for the actual temperature *doh*

      Delete
  2. Oh, no! Not a cold.

    Sorry again for your exhaustion and sickness.

    The video glitch sounds very classically mercury retrograde.

    I wonder if they'd send you a replacement video, since this one was all messed up? Might be worth a shot.

    Hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't think it had anything to do with mercury retrograde, as I got it a few months ago, I just hadn't gotten round to watching it :/ I hadn't even thought of asking for a replacement, as it was just a freebie with a step...

      Hope you're well, MM, and looking forward to catching up with you on your blog soon :)
      Hugs,
      Kx

      Delete