Tuesday 9 July 2013

Stressful Monday


I felt: Extremely stressed. Several things at work exploded suddenly, and I had to resolve them in the day.

I thought: About priorities and loyalty.

I slept: 7 1/4 hours in 2 chunks :)

I worked out:  43 minutes step with Cathe Friedrich's Low Impact Circuit Cardioblast Timesaver. I had to skip one of the cardio sections, as I didn't have time due to all the crap going down.

I ate:  117g choc chip cookies. Still, given what a bad day I'd had, I was quite pleased with that.

I am grateful for:  Email and phones to communicate quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Low Impact Circuit is my favourite Cathe step. After that, Step Moves. It used to be Rhythmic Step, but I haven't done that one in ages and it would surely kick my ay-double-ess.

    Sorry you had a bunch of work-related crap, but you must put your Deeana Troy hat on and solved them all I bet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun, though I think I prefer Low Max :)

      As for the work crap, it took a bit of counsellor Troy, and a lot of boring organisational stuff: if this has to move there, where can that bit move...

      Delete