Tuesday 16 July 2013

It's Too Darn Hot!


I felt: Hot.

I thought: About the joys of public transport. I discovered a bus that goes to exactly where I needed to go today, which I'd never realised before. Been going there for several years, though not all that regularly. Saved me walking in the heat :)

I slept: 6 1/2 hours in 3 chunks.

I worked out:  47 minutes of cardio-pilates - Ellen Barrett's Barefoot Cardio :) Given the heat, I did work up a sweat, but then I think any movement today would have triggered that!

I ate:  85g of choc chip cookies - the second halves of yesterday's ones, only it turns out I'd cut them very unevenly. Good thing, too, as I ate a bigger than normal dinner - salmon and vegetables. Delicious, but filling, yet I couldn't say no to the cookies...

I am grateful for:  Water to pour on my head so I can sleep in this heat.

2 comments:

  1. What's wrong with salmon and vegetables? Sounds like something you could eat a ton of with no guilt at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with it at all! Just, I had a chunk more salmon than I normally would, and felt pretty full, but managed to squeeze in some biscuits anyway :/

      Delete