Thursday 4 July 2013

Thoughtful Thursday


I felt: Quite angry about some of what happened yesterday. Still, talked it over with a friend, which helped me see things from a different perspective.

I thought: About celebrity workouts. I'm not particularly into celebrity culture, but I do have a fair few celebrity workouts. I think it's because they sometimes have the money to produce quite good dvd's. Today's is one I got quite recently, having enjoyed her other two, but I'm not keen. The cueing isn't very good, and the workout felt too short and too easy :(

I slept: 7 and 1/4 hours in 4 chunks. One chunk was 4 hours, though, so I'm not complaining.

I worked out:  39 minutes of weights with Cindy Crawford's A New Dimension, and 26 minutes of Ellen Barrett's Crunch: Fat Burning Pilates.

I ate:  96g choc chip cookie.

I am grateful for:  Good friends.

2 comments:

  1. You sound stressed!

    Sending calming hugs to you. Hope you have a more relaxing upcoming week.

    XOXO,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your calming thoughts and words, MM. Feeling much better after my weekend away :)
      Hugs,
      Kerry

      Delete