Thursday 7 November 2013

Wicked Wednesday

I felt: Pretty good at the start of the day, then tired later, and upset with myself for overeating again :(

I thought: About the way we make choices. They are often not easy, but we still have to do the best we can. This was with reference to maternity leave choices, not food...

I slept: 8 3/4 hours in 4 chunks.

I worked out:  15 minutes of step with Cathe Friedrich's Low Impact Challenge before I remembered why I haven't done it in a while - just too hard in my current, pregnant state. So, then I did the step workout minus the warm-up (I was already plenty warm!) from Kari Anderson's Go, much more my current level!

I ate:  97g biscuits after lunch, then 188g biscuits and 20g chocolate after dinner for a whopping total of 305g :((

I am grateful for:  Not having hardly any chocolate or biscuits left in the house to tempt me :/

No comments:

Post a Comment