Saturday 23 November 2013

Of Naps and Chanting

I felt: Loving. My DH and I celebrated our nine year anniversary.


I thought: About magic and superstition.


I slept: 9 hours in 8 chunks - yeah, very restless! Still, I appreciated the extra hour I got after I'd done my kali sadhana practice and chant :)


I worked out:  30 minutes yoga. Later, did 30 minutes of step with Nekea Brown. The only thing I really don't like about this workout is it feels like someone told her "time up", when she was in the middle of a final run-through, so you never get to do all the combinations together :(


I ate:  57g biscuits and 31g cake - total 88g :)

I am grateful for: Having had nine wonderful years with my honey!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! I hope you get to celebrate together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! We went out for a gastropub lunch, and then had a quiet night at home. This morning, we went out for brunch, as I had a nap after a restless night. Nice to spend some relaxing time together :) Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

      Delete