Wednesday 6 November 2013

Hard Strikes Tuesday

I felt: Tired. Still, I enjoyed a mellowish day, getting quite a bit done, but without any stressful deadlines.


I thought: About how things always take longer than you think.

I slept: 8 hours in 3 chunks.


I worked out:  47 minutes of kickboxing and upper body/core weights work with Cathe Friedrich's Hard Strikes. It's a good workout, though her cueing is a little late in a couple of places. And I do love the pink boxing gloves! :D


I ate:   After lunch, 33g chocolate and 22g biscuits. After dinner, another 100g biscuits and 55g chocolate :/ Total 210g.

I am grateful for: My DH, who is happy to fill our home with colour.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for not posting here recently!! I hope the days are a little mellower. How do you feel, pregnancy-wise ?

    Xxxoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MM,
      No need to apologise, I've been pretty busy and not commenting much, either :/ Pregnancy-wise, I feel fine, thank you. A little nervous, not always as connected as I'd like to be, but everything seems to be going well :)
      Huge hugs,
      Kxx

      Delete