Thursday 28 November 2013

Busy Thursday

Disappointing light fitting
I felt: Surprised at some of the things my DH said today about how he experienced the birth of our son.

I thought: About my spirituality: how it was influenced by my mother, but also how I have developed it on my own over the last twelve years or so.

I slept: 8 hours in 4 chunks. Could have done with more, but I had to get up for my son.

I worked out:  Just 28 minutes of yoga, didn't have time for anything else. I had a long business phone call, and then two meetings in different parts of London. Plus, my DH and I went to look at a light fitting we were thinking of getting, but which was disappointing IRL.

I ate:  58g biscuits, 86g chocolate and 28g cake - total 172g. Once again, not great, but not dreadful.

I am grateful for: Finally having finished a tarot bag I started knitting in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment