Thursday 21 November 2013

Wake-Up Wednesday

From Stacey Cooper Fitness
I felt: Fairly well-rested, but a bit stressed - I had to get everyone out of bed, as they all overslept!


I thought: About Kali and her power to break through fears and destructive habits, decided to join Eowyn in her 21 day Sadhana.


I slept: 8 hours in 4 chunks.


I worked out:  13 minutes of yoga - 4 sun salutes A, 4 sun salutes B and a few dancing warriors. Later, I got on the static bike for 45 minutes, and then did 14 minutes of stretching. I don't do these exact stretches, but cover most of the same areas :)


I ate: Only about 95g biscuits after dinner - yay! I almost ate some after lunch, but then chanted Om Krim Kalikaye Namaha silently for a bit, and didn't :D 


I am grateful for:  A new impetus.

No comments:

Post a Comment