Tuesday 26 November 2013

Mooching Monday

I felt: You guessed it, tired :D


I thought: About how certain effects are created in paintings. I get quite a lot of the theory, but the practice...


I slept: 8 hours in 7 chunks :/


I worked out:  25 minutes of yoga and 31 minutes of cardio-strength with Ellen Barrett's Blood Type B Workout. I'm not blood type B, but I do like the workout ;)


I ate:  96g of biscuits after dinner - yay!

I am grateful for: Being able to find time for intimacy between our different work responsibilities and needs for naps.

2 comments:

  1. Man--sorry about the tiredness. I wonder how you get could more restfulness into your life? I wonder if there's another layer of deep rest that you can access? Is it more about stress reduction and not just sleep? Just food for thought...xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that restless night was due to my DH having a cough, and then snoring, and my son being up early. Also, I think tiredness may just be part and parcel of pregnancy… :)

      Delete