Thursday 27 June 2013

What Am I Feeling?


I felt: Stressed and tired again, nothing new there. Still, I wonder if those mask other feelings. A friend asked me today what I'd felt when I overate on Sunday, and I said I didn't know, that it had taken doing a reading to clarify it for me. Sometimes, I know what I feel, but other times my own heart seems like a foreign land to me.

I thought: About the moral dilemma I discussed over on my NP blog. With some prompting from my friend, I realised this is an old pattern in my life. I "lent" money to my eldest brother 4 times before accepting he'd never pay me back a penny. Now, I give him money sometimes, but always give the same to my other brothers, too. Still, it did negatively affect our relationship :(

I slept: 6 hours in 3 chunks - phooey!

I worked out:  54 minutes of weights and yoga combined. I quite like these mixed practices, but I have to say in this one Kristin McGee often went too fast for me - I like to BREATHE! And then on one side we were in a pose for about 12 breaths, on the other side barely 4! It was only one pose which was that unbalanced, still, it puts me off the workout.

I ate:  82g choc brownie, 45g Boasters (choc chip and hazelnut cookies).

I am grateful for:  People to talk to.

2 comments:

  1. I think your NP situation would only have been a moral dilemma if they had asked for money to rescue them from destitution. Asking for a business investment is not a moral dilemma. It is a financial decision. That's my opinion, anyway.

    I know what you mean about your feelings. I often feel like I'm in a fog. I move through day after day and if you ask me how I felt on any given day, I'd probably say, 'Meh.' I think maybe the poor eating is part of that fog. Choices, consequences--it's all foggy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the fog sounds familiar :/

      As for the dilemma, it's not that they'd be destitute, but he has a job that doesn't pay much, she isn't working at all, and they have 3 kids and a bump. Their situation could be worse, but it is pretty tough!

      Delete