Friday 21 June 2013

Catch-Up

Well, I kept writing for these, even though I couldn't post them while I was away.  So, here's a run down of the last three days:


18-6-13

I felt:  Tired and a bit stressed, plane was delayed, and it was a horribly long journey

I thought:  “I ought to be sociable, but I really can’t be arsed.”  I was meant to meet with a friend, but she didn’t answer my texts.  I could have tried harder to contact her, but I was tired.  I had a nice meal and went to bed early.

I slept: 8 hours in 3 chunks

I did something new:  Not that I can think of.

I worked out: 63 minutes step, weights, cardio - Cathe’s Cardio Supersets.

I ate:  At a guess, 80g chocolate pastry.

I am grateful for:  Not having to drive.

19-6-13

I felt:  Bored, nervous, delighted.  Bored during a couple of the meetings I attended.  Nervous while doing a Grand Tableau for a friend who had never seen Lenormand cards before.  Delighted to see two of my closest friends, who I see far too rarely.  

I thought:  My friend should diversify in her work.  Yet, when we asked the cards, they actually recommended devoting herself more to the thing that she loves most, which to me seems precarious.  I am reminded that intention is vital.

I slept: 6 and a half hours in two chunks

I did something new:  Reading Lenormand cards in Spanish.

I worked out: 45 minutes of cardio/pilates, self-practice.

I ate:  Approximately 180g chocolate cake and lemon sorbet.

I am grateful for:  Friends.

20-6-13

I felt:  Tired, but calm.

I thought:  About my ex and all the reasons I’m glad not to be with him anymore.

I slept:  5 and a half hours in four chunks - very noisy room :(

I did something new:  I stood up for what I believe in to my ex.

I worked out:  40 minutes of yoga self-practice

I ate:  About 180g chocolate cake with mango sorbet

I am grateful for:  Being back with my family.

4 comments:

  1. Good job working out while you were away! (I never do that, even at my most disciplined and dedicated. lol) and good job standing up to your ex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Siddaleah :) If anything, I sometimes worry that I'm too obsessive about exercising - I worry if I know I'm going somewhere or doing something where I won't be able to exercise :/ Still, standing up to my ex was good :)

      Delete
    2. Well done keeping your journal while you were away. Not only did I not keep a journal, I didn't exercise either. Though we walked and walked each day, so surely that must count for something. (Not enough I suspect, to make up for two loaves of bara brith, 4 packs of Welsh cakes, and 3 cartons of smoothie, not to mention a whole fruit bowl, in five days - not counting meals!)

      Well done standing up to your ex. That can be hard. Glad you're back!

      Delete
    3. Glad you're back, too ;) All that walking sounds lovely, and I'm sure you need more calories when you're out in the fresh air like that :D Though I don't actually even know what bars brith is, or what Welsh cakes are like...

      Delete