Friday 14 June 2013

Got That Weekend Feeling


I felt: Pretty relaxed - start of the weekend feeling.

I thought: No bad thoughts, really.

I slept: 7 3/4 hours in 3 chunks - yay! Though I had two very unpleasant dreams :(

I did something new: Went for a walking meditation on the Heath. I've done walking meditations in the past, but only guided ones led by others, so it was new to do it by/for myself.

I worked out:  71 minutes of Shiva Rea's Surf Yoga Soul. Not that I surf, but I do love her flows :)

I ate:  10g choc around 4pm, then a chocolate dessert in a restaurant - guess about 150g, extremely good, though!

I am grateful for: A man who is still keen to make love with me.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wow, Kerry, that gratitude came out of nowhere! Wasn't expecting that. :)

      Siddaleah, get used to Kerry's marathon workouts. She loves em!

      Delete
    2. Well, that was part of the weekend feeling :)

      And yes, I am happy to admit to being an exercise junkie. Sometimes I recognise it's not all good - I worry about how I'm going to work out when I have to travel, or if I've got a really busy day. And I know that many people say you should have at least one day off a week. Still, I figure if I change things up - step, static bike, weights, pilates, yoga - then it doesn't matter so much ;)

      Delete