Sunday 23 June 2013

Stress and Partying


Friday 21st June

I felt: Pretty stressed. Suddenly realised I'd misread a work deadline, and had to do loads as fast as possible.

I thought:

I slept: 8 hours in 5 chunks.

I worked out:  45 minutes of step with Cathe Friedrich's Low Max.

I ate:  125g chocolate chip biscuits.

I am grateful for:  Computers.

Saturday 22nd June


I felt: Quite happy for a good chunk of the day - partying with old friends from school and uni.

I thought: Drunk people are really very boring.

I slept: 6 and a quarter hours in three chunks.

I worked out:  50 minutes of step with Cathe Friedrich's Low Impact Circuit Cardio Blast.

I ate:  50g choc brownie, 50g choc biscuits, 40g choc, 20g almond biscuit. Total 160g.

I am grateful for:  Friends, and the ability to say no.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to reconnect with old friends. It's as important as rest and good food. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you've been doing some of that, with the BBQ etc - it's pleasant and enlivening :)

      Delete