Monday 17 June 2013

Going Away

This wasn't my actual brownie, but is taken from here.
As I mentioned over on Neopagan Priestess this morning, I'm going away for a couple of days, so I probably won't blog again til Thursday or Friday.

Today I felt: Tired and a bit stressed - it took me far longer than expected to organise things for my journey, as well as some other work I had to get done.

I thought: About meeting up with a friend tomorrow who is always relentlessly cheerful. Yeah, yeah, I get that every experience we have is a chance to learn and grow, but sometimes I'd like a little time out.

I slept: 6 hours in two chunks

I did something new: Not that I can think of.

I worked out:  50 minutes on the static bike, 16 minutes stretching/abs.

I ate:  125g chocolate brownie. Hmm, there seems to be a pattern here ;)

I am grateful for:  The telephone.

2 comments:

  1. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you're all packed and organized now and you can enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete