Thursday 13 June 2013

Emotional Eating and Stressors

Image from here.
I felt: Fairly calm most of the day.  Enjoyed some crafty pursuits and got quite a lot of work done, as well as chasing up some stuff for my son's health.

I thought: I was worried I might be a bit stressed and comfort eat (see today's reading).  Actually, I didn't do too badly, though after dinner is my weak moment.  I ate more than I would have liked, but not enough that I would count it as a binge.

I slept: 6 hours in 3 chunks

I worked out:  I planned to do a mellow day (yoga/pilates/ballet mix).  But, after reading a comment from Eowyn about a premix on Cathe Friedrich's Low Impact Circuit DVD, I ended up doing 48 minutes  of that :)

I ate:  After dinner, a 60g chocolate brownie.  Different from the night before, but also delish :)  Then, 45g of choc and a 15g biscuit.  Total 120g.  Not great, not dreadful.  I used to figure that if I ate less than 200g of sweets over the day, I would maintain or lose weight.  Not sure if that's still the case now I'm in my forties...

2 comments:

  1. You're well on your way! I have far more noshing habits to get under control, myself. But I'll get there. :) I'm glad you found the LIC premix. It's my go-to on that disk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really enjoyed the LIC premix, and was chuffed that it had one step combo that isn't in the main circuit portion - bit of added interest :)

      Delete