Wednesday 26 June 2013

Skewy Day

I felt: Tired. My son was up from 3.40am. Still, at least I'd had five hours straight by that point. My whole day got kinda pushed out because of that, as I got up from my nap at 1pm! At least I'd meditated before, but it did mean I worked out pretty late.

I thought: About my ex. I wrote him an email about some writings he'd asked me to read. Made me realise just how paranoid and unhealthy his life is, and how glad I am not to be in that relationship anymore!

I slept: 7 and a half hours in 3 chunks, but one was 5 hours straight, so not too bad.

I worked out:  53 minutes of Cher Fitness: 38mins step, 10mins abs/back, and 5 mins stretch. And yes, she really does workout in that outfit! You should see what she wears in the leg toning section :o

I ate:  84g choc chip cookie, 54g choc fudge brownie frozen yoghurt.

I am grateful for:  My DH. He's not perfect, but he's a lot more sane than the last one: loving, and life affirming.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I remember having a Cher fitness video years ago. (Before DVD's. lol!) She had an even crazier outfit in that one. It was this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5yUnEw33nA

    I think I got it after my oldest was born. That was 22 years ago. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee, it's the same video, Siddaleah - the outfit you're talking about is the one she wears in the leg toning section :o This got re-released as a DVD, as I too had it back in the days of VHS. Still, I love the music, it's funny, and a nice, simple, no frills choreography step class :)

      Delete
  2. LOL at Cher. Wow. She looks like she could use a sandwich--but at least there's no danger for her of Raw Thigh Rub Syndrome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And she was in her forties when she did the vid, I think!

      Delete