Wednesday 26 June 2013

On a New Track


Tuesday 25th June

I felt: Quite emotional, had a bit of an epiphany, which I wrote about over on Neopagan.

I thought: I need to remember my coping mechanisms, and maybe put some new ones in place. Things like knitting after dinner...

I slept: 8 and a quarter hours in 3 chunks - woke feeling rested for the first time in a while.

I worked out:  52 minutes on the static bike, followed by 15 minutes stretching and abs work.

I ate:  50g fruit and oat biscuits and 50g Minstrels

I am grateful for:  Moments of calm.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you got a good bit of sleep at last!! Here's hoping you get even more. I wonder if there's any way you and your other half could reach an agreement where once a week or month, one of you will let the other one sleep all night without having to get up. You could retreat to a distant bedroom and put in some earplugs and an eye mask and see if you manage to sleep straight through the night. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do that occasionally, but my sleep cycles have been so messed with I tend to wake up anyhow :( Plus, I have to be a long way away to not hear our son, even through earplugs. Whereas my DH can be sleeping in the next room and ignore him crying for 10 or 15 minutes!

      Delete