Saturday 1 March 2014

Fast Friday

I felt:  A bit stressed, it was a very hectic day trying to get things organised for the move on Monday.

I thought:  About how uncomfortable it can be to show our "private parts" to strangers, even if they are "professionals".  In the end, though, it went well - good to have my obstetrician see me naked before I go into labour, and he was perfectly professional and made it feel pretty easy. 

I slept:  8 hours in 4 chunks.

I worked out:  28 minutes of Cardio Party Express. Didn't have much time as traffic was terrible when I went to my obstetric appointment.


I ate:  30g biscuits, 45g chocolate and 130g cake - total 205g.

I am grateful for:  A good friend who came for dinner - lovely to see her.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move! I'm glad you took time out to have dinner with a friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she emailed a couple of days ago, and part of me thought "Oh, it's all too much." I'm glad, though, that she came over, it was lovely to see her :)

      Delete
  2. Wow...sorry about the chaos! I am eager for you to settle into your new home and get some quiet time. Xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, well, whether or not I get some quiet time after we move is rather up for question, considering the baby is due in 11 days. Still, I thank you for the sentiment, and will certainly try ;) Hugs, Kxxx

      Delete
    2. Well...I think you should enforce quiet time on yourself. You need it! Get a caretaker for BB and take at least one day to yourself. Xxx

      Delete
    3. Ha, if only it were that easy to find a caretaker for him! We're still on the lookout. Someone suggested I could just find someone to help take care of the new one when he pops out, but I can't imagine that when he's tiny and breastfeeding. Ah well, time for oneself really is a luxury!

      Delete