Monday 10 March 2014

Super Sunny Sunday

I felt: Better than I have most of the rest of the week.

I thought: About how to change our eating habits to respect my son's allergies. There's no way I want to stop eating nuts altogether, nor gluten. Seeing as he doesn't eat most meals with us, perhaps just avoid those things when we eat with him...

I slept: 8 1/4 hours in 4 chunks - best night's sleep I've had all week.

I worked out:  47 minutes of cardio-sculpting with Alison Davis-McLean's Cardio Overdrive. It's weird, I thought having a workout space with a mirror would be cool - check my form. However, I just thought "Yeesh, fat and flailing!" Maybe I'll work out looking the other way from now on...

I ate:  156g biscuits and 44g chocolate - 200g total. Not awful.

I am grateful for:  My wonderful DH.

No comments:

Post a Comment