Wednesday 12 March 2014

Better Tuesday

I felt: A fair bit better than Monday - much less tired. Also got quite a bit done: some shopping I'd been putting off (new tumble dryer and some bedding), an angel reading someone requested, seeing a friend I hadn't seen since before Christmas (where does the time go?)


I thought: "Darn, all that reflexology, acupressure and moxa, and I've only managed to get the baby to turn from the 'perfect' position to being head down to the right!" Okay, so it's not like he's breach, but it's still less good than before I tried to get him moving :(


I slept: 8 hours in 5 chunks.


I worked out:  52 minutes of Bootcamp with Alison.


I ate:  20g biscuits and 25g chocolate after lunch, then about 100g brownie after dinner. Total 145g - yay!

I am grateful for:  A reflexology session from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment