Monday 3 March 2014

Wide-Awake Sunday

I felt: Strange to be saying goodbye to my home.

I slept: 7 1/4 hours in 3 chunks. I would definitely have liked more, but between the sun coming up earlier and thinking about all the things that still need doing before we move, that was what there was.


I worked out:  52 minutes of Alison Davis-McLean's Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn. I went light on the weights, given all the comments I've been receiving about not doing too much lifting. So, I used 3k for heavy, 2k for medium, 1.5k for light, and 1k for the cardio/plyo sections. Still worked up a good sweat :)


I ate:  152g biscuits and 25g chocolate - total 177g.

I am grateful for:  A beautiful new home to move to.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry about your sleep issues! No wonder with all that is going on. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the lack of black-out curtains that gets to me most, I think. Plus just my own silly head. Hope you are well, and enjoying your birthday month :D

      Delete
  2. I have dreams about moving into a new home frequently. It probably doesn't mean anything other than I'd really love to move into a new home. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee! And yet, wouldn't you also miss all the memories? :)

      Delete
    2. Oh sure, but I'd always have the memories, 24+ years of them. More space would be really nice, though. :-)

      Delete
    3. Well, you just have to wait 5 or 6 years. Once the kids start moving out, you may find you have too much space! :)

      Delete