Tuesday 13 May 2014

Yoga, Day Off, and other Exercise

Catching up...

Friday - just 25 minutes of cardio-sculpting with Rebekah Sturkie's Total Body Time Crunch.

Saturday - 28 minutes of yoga self-practice.  I love that all I need is a yoga mat, wherever I am.

Sunday - day off!  We were travelling, and I just didn't manage it.  Instead, we watched "The Fox and the Hound", which none of us had seen before.  I'm still hormonal - almost cried at the bit where the old lady has to set the fox free.

Monday - 58 minutes of cardio-sculpting with Alison Davis-McLean's Dangerous Curves.  I have to admit, I find it a bit annoying the way she tries to get the workout title into her "patter".

Tuesday - 41 minutes of Allie del Rio's Time Crunch Cardio.  I had the baby, and wasn't sure how much I'd get to do.  With a couple of pauses to feed, I felt I'd had a fairly good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment