Friday 16 May 2014

What Shall I Fuse?

Friday - 45 minutes of cardio-pilates with Ellen Barrett's Floor Fusion Workout.

I bought this shortly after it came out, earlier this year, but hadn't managed to do it yet because I suspected it would have too much stuff on the tummy for a pregnant body to handle.  Actually, there wasn't all that many exercises prone on the floor, and it was a better workout than I expected.  Didn't really raise my heart rate much, but it certainly challenged my muscles :)

I'm still not eating well, simply not tracking it.  I feel like I should be able to find the magic formula that will help me eat better.  A few years ago, going back onto meat helped me not eat chocolate or sugar for the better part of a year, first time in my life I'd managed that.  Now, it's been weeks since I even managed to avoid sugars until mid-afternoon.  I know that I'm tired and physically challenged by breast feeding, but bingeing on junk isn't the solution.  Just wish I knew what it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment