Thursday 8 May 2014

Exercise Catch-Up

I've felt quite good about my exercise, even though I haven't always done very much in any one session.  I am happy about my consistency, and I've also enjoyed the variety.  I saw my doctor this week, and she suggested I should just stick to Pilates and yoga while I still have breast-feeding hormones flowing around my body.  Personally, I think that shows a lack of knowledge of exercise, as a low impact step workout is less stressful on the joints than an all-out astanga workout (unless you are super strong).  So, I'll carry on my way...

Saturday

I exercised:  51 minutes of step with Cathe Friedrich's Low Impact Circuit.

Sunday

I exercised:  43 minutes of yoga self-practice.  It was lovely to just listen to my breath and chant silently, and move.

Monday

I exercised:  31 minutes of cardio-sculpting with Alison Davis McLean's Calorie Explosion.  Didn't have time for more, as my MIL was coming over.

Tuesday

I exercised:  Kari Anderson's Hot Steps - just a quickie, 36 minutes.  Fun, but I do prefer when I don't have to modify down high impact moves, as the temptation is always there to just go for it...

Wednesday

I exercised:  45 minutes of cardio-pilates with Ellen Barrett's Firm and Burn Pilates, a Crunch video.  It was pretty fun, and I did work up a bit of a sweat :)

Thursday

I exercised:  41 minutes of cardio-sculpting with Alison Davis-McLean's Ultimate Fat-Burning Workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment