Saturday 24 May 2014

Stepping Up


Friday - 62 minutes of stepping with Cathe Friedrich's Low Max.  After seeing an old friend on Thursday who pointed out that I've put on weight in the last year, I wanted to workout a bit harder.  After all, til that point I'd only done 74 minutes of exercise all week.  Admittedly, it was a particularly slack week mainly because I was travelling on business, but still...

However, I also know that the second part of the equation, what I eat, is probably even more important.  Have a few plans to help improve that, too.

Saturday - 41 minutes of cardio-sculpting with Alison Davis-McLean's Ultimate Fat Burning Workout. Rather interrupted, though, by the baby :(  Ate badly, but not dreadfully - couldn't put my plans into effect, as the baby wouldn't sleep at all from dinner time onward.

4 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed by how well you stick to your exercise regime, and how sincere you are about everything else and what you want to improve. I need to be more dedicated to a lot of things! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, with exercise I'm lucky - I've always enjoyed physical movement. I do think it's a habit that you can develop, if you try. It helps to have encouragement and support, and to discover things you have fun with, not just do because you think you should… :)

      Delete
  2. Great job!! You inspire me. Oh, and a frowny face to the 'friend' who pointed out your weight gain. You just had a baby!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bridgett. And as for that friend, he has issues because he is himself obese. Still, there are nicer ways to say things! Hope you've had a good end of the week and weekend :)

      Delete