Saturday 12 April 2014

Saturday's Sins

Saturday

After my reading in the morning, I decided I'd better get back to charting what I eat, so here goes:

Food: 54g choc and 18g biscuits after lunch, then about 70g choc and 70g biscuits after dinner.  Total about - 212g - not all that bad, but not good.  Especially as I also had a 50g "protein" flapjack, which I didn't count as it was a "healthy" snack.

Exercise: 50 minutes of step with Cathe Friedrich's Low Impact Circuit - Timesaver Cardio Blast.  It was a bit hard to keep my heart rate up as I had to stop to tend the baby about 4 times.  However, after the last time, when I fed him, I got about 20 minutes straight, and did end up sweaty :)

2 comments:

  1. I have eaten a lot of chocolate lately, too. So you're not sinning alone. :) Think of the antioxidants and healthy fats in the chocolate. :D At least that's one way of looking at it. I had dark chocolate-covered strawberries as well as GF brownies (lower sugar), and then I had another small chocolate thing which I've forgotten. Anyway...I find recently I've had chocolate a lot. My hubby, who is doing a pretty strict paleo-diet, allows himself chocolate on occasion because it's considered a fairly healthy treat in moderation. The moderation part is hard sometimes. Hehee.

    Sending love and hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, eating dark chocolate is meant to be better, but I've been having lots of sugar-coated milk chocolate - I don't think anyone would count that as healthy. My current excuse is that I haven't had sex since the baby was born!
      I'm surprised you haven't joined J in the paleo-diet - after all, isn't it easier to do something like that together? Having said that, I didn't join my DH when he was fasting last year (well, a couple times, but he did it weekly for nearly a year).
      It's good to allow yourself treats, but as you say, moderation is the issue...

      Delete