Wednesday 5 November 2014

Nervous Weigh-In

I've been feeling a bit worried the last week or so.  For one thing, I've fallen asleep during my hypnotherapy sessions a few times, as the baby hasn't been letting me sleep all that well.  And my elder son's health problems probably haven't helped, either.  I thought it might not have been as effective, because of that, as well as not getting enough sleep being bad for weight loss.

Still, I have stayed away from chocolate, biscuits and cakes, though I've eaten rather more nuts and dried fruit than I'd like.  And I have exercised every day, alternating between static bike, step, weights, pilates and yoga.  Altogether, though, I was worried that my weight loss would have stalled, or that I might even be gaining weight again.

So, it was with some trepidation that I stepped on the scales this morning, and was very pleasantly surprised to see: 
58.9k (129.9 lbs)


2 comments:

  1. Very nice!! Color me impressed. I love that you're doing so well with it, and taking care of yourself. Well, I'm sure you'd like to be more rested and, obviously, the health and family things make it harder, but I am duly impressed. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend trying a hypnotherapy app, MM! It's made an amazing difference, and it's so easy, too. There are loads to try, my favourite is by Mindifi. The basic app is free, and has a 40 minute meditation. Then, you can choose other meditations, or the whole package. There are a couple I never use (I exercise plenty anyway, so the ones to encourage activity aren't really my thing), but overall I think they're all pretty good.
      Hope you're feeling well, will pop over now to check… :)
      Hugs!

      Delete