Wednesday 8 October 2014

Slow And Steady

Another week or so has gone by, and I decided to do another weigh-in.  I've still been using the hypnotherapy for weight loss apps every day.  And while I didn't feel I'd done as well with my eating, having eaten an awful lot of nuts a couple of evenings in a row when stressed and tired, I have at least stayed away from sugary stuff.  I also did yoga once, on top of my regular rotation of weights, cardio, static bike, step and cardiopilates.  So, I was hopeful when I got on the scales:

60.8k (130 lbs) 
BMI: 22.3

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Seems like you're really doing well lately. I'm glad to see that. I know you have a lot on your plate (no food pun intended?!!) but you're handling things so well and making progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels pretty good to have been junk free for 5 and a half weeks, now. My last weigh in was only down 0.3k, but I figure my body also needs to get used to where it is, and it's a fairly healthy weight. Hope after the house move madness you can get yourself into a healthy pattern again.
      Lotsa hugs,
      Kxxxx

      Delete