Saturday 20 September 2014

Hurray For Hypnosis Apps!

Been listening to hypnotherapy apps on my iPhone for about the last 10 days, and it's been really helpful.  I think it's like they say with exercise or meditation more generally: better to do 20 minutes a day than an hour once a week.  So, with that impetus, for the last 7 days I haven't eaten any chocolate or biscuits, for the first time in at least a year.  And the last time was just because I couldn't eat that stuff due to morning sickness.  The last time I truly quit sugar of my own accord was at least two years ago.

This morning, my DH said he thought he could see I'd lost weight, so I decided to jump on the scales.  And yes, I'm down to 62.1k (just under 137 lbs)!  I believe this will be maintainable long term, I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment